You have the following options:
OPTION 1: Upload the file to assignments through "e-me assignments" application.
How: Open the application " e-me assignments" from the home page of e-me .
- Select "New Assignment" to create a new assignment or open an existing one from the "Assignment Library".
- Select " Add Multimedia "
- Next, download the file you want by selecting it from your device disk or dragging it to the space there. Upload time varies depending on file size and network speed.
Through the application " e-me assignments " you can share documents (pdf, word, etc.), spreadsheets, presentations, images, audio files, videos etc.
- When the file is uploaded you will see it in the "Media Library" . Fill in if you want a caption or a description for easier locating.
Note: The files you have posted in the application's Media Library " e-me assignments " will be available for import into all assignments you create.
- Finally, select "Introduction to Work ". The workspace displays a link to the file you posted.
- Save the work. You can then assign the task to your students.
OPTION 2: Post the file to a shared folder of hive through the application hive's Files.
Use the hive’s Files and upload your file to the shared folder called HIVE_hive_URL_slug_shared. This way all your students will be able to see this file.
OPTION 3: Post the file to any folder in the app Files and share the link in the Wall of hive .
Use the Files application (either the User Files from the home page of e-me or the Files of a hive ) to upload your file to a folder.
Next, from the sharing options , select "link sharing ". A link will appear which leads to the specific file which you can share (by copying / pasting) on the Wall of hive .
OPTION 4: For a specific file type, there are the following options:
- If it is an image file , you can hang the image file directly into the wall of the hive , by selecting the corresponding icon from the Wall Tools.
- insert the link to this video by selecting the corresponding icon , so that the video appears inside the Wall.
- If this is an interactive learning object you have created with the " e-me content " application , you can hang it directly inside the wall of the hive , by selecting the corresponding icon.